I really appreciate you being part of the Light My Nest community and all the support you have given me over the last year. Our blog has received a lot of attention from launching in early 2015. I would like to wish you and your family great 2016.
Here are our top shared posts for 2015. Click on the title to view the post:
1) LED Dimming Headaches - LEDs are definitely dimmable. The problem is just that they often don’t play well with conventional dimmers, no matter what the label on the box of the LED lamp says. I share my tips on how to minimize LED dimming headaches
2) Landscape Lighting Tips – Outdoor landscape lighting is very important to accent your home. I share some tips on how to have great outdoor landscape lighting.
3) How Much Light Do I Need in My Kitchen – Kitchen lighting requirements was a very popular post as I shared the lighting requirements and solutions need for a variety of kitchen tasks.
4) 5 Things to Look For When Buying LED’s – In this post, I share 5 top items to look for when buying LED’s to help you with your lighting needs.
5) Tips For Lighting Your Outdoor Kitchen – Outdoor kitchens are becoming more popular and frequently a location for home entertainment. I share tips on how to get the best lighting for your outdoor kitchen.
6) LED Lighting Advantages – The advantages of LED lighting are shared in this post. Technology improvements is making this type of light a lot more flexible to meet your lighting needs.
7) Lighting Bloopers – I received many shares of Lighting Bloopers that I have seen.
8) Ingredients of a Good Lighting Plan – A good lighting plan is key to adding light to your life. I share the ingredients of what elements should be in a lighting plan.
9) Does it take a Ph.D. to chose your LED lights - A real popular post that received much discussion on Facebook discussing LED lights.
10) Recessed Lighting – I talk about the swiss cheese effect that I see when recessed lighting is installed. We share tips on how to avoid it.